1. Crumble or pound graham crackers and all but one tsp. of the pecans together and place in bottom of pie tin and up sides as far as the mix will go. Spritz with the cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees F for about 8 - 10 min. or until you can smell the crust. Let the crust cool. It will still be crumbly but baking keeps it from getting soggy. A prepared crust can be used if desired.
2. Prepare pudding mix per pkg. instructions. Take half of the pudding mix and combine it with 1/3 of the Cool Whip.
3. Slice bananas. Layer 1/3 of the bananas on the crust. Top with the plain pudding mix. Layer another 1/3 of the bananas and top with the pudding/Cool Whip mix. Layer the remaining banana and top with the remaining Cool Whip.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour and enjoy. I like to top this with just a light drizzle of chocolate syrup and the reserved tsp. of chopped pecans to make it look a little fancy.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.