1) Mix bread crumbs and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese. Coat chicken pieces with flour. Dip into egg. Coat both sides with crumb-cheese mixture. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet with cover. Add chicken. Brown on both sides over medium heat.
2) Mix marinara sauce, parsley and hot pepper sauce. Spoon half over chicken. Arrange zucchini slices over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese. Top with remaining sauce.
3) Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender. Serve with the pasta. Sprinkle with the extra parmesan cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.