5 pkgs (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
3 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
2 cups fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Mix crumbs, 3 tbsp. of the sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor. Gently drop spoonfuls of the pureed blueberries over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect.
3. Bake at 325ºF for 50 minutes or until center is almost set; cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.