1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix flour, oil, and salt in medium bowl with fork until all flour is moistened. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all water is absorbed. Shape pastry into a ball. Press in bottom and up side of pie plate, 9x11/4 inches.
2. Beat eggs slightly in large bowl with wire whisk or hand beater. Beat in sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves, pumpkin, and milk. To prevent spilling, place pastry-lined pie plate on oven rack before adding filling. Carefully pour pumpkin filling into pie plate. Bake 15 Minutes.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake about 45 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Place pie on wire cooling rack. If after 4 hours pie has not been served, cover and refrigerate it.
4. Beat whipped cream and sugar in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Serve pie with sweetened whipped cream.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.