2 whole Nabisco Graham Crackers, finely crushed (1-1/2 cups)
3 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp butter/margarine, melted
5 pkg (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen sour cream
1 can (20 oz.) cherry pie filling
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar & butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
2. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour & vanilla with electric mixer till well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just til blended. Pour over crust.
3. Bake at 325°F for 1 hour 5 minutes or till center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim.
4. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Spread cherry pie filling over cheesecake & garnish with chocolate curls just before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.