1-2 cups homemade or canned gravy (turkey or chicken)
1 bag mixed veggies
2 pie crusts (uncooked), or 1 pie crust and 2-4 cups mashed potatoes
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Shred precooked turkey (chicken). Place into pot with gravy and mixed veggies. Simmer until hot.
2. Line pie plate with 1 pie crust. Pour mix into pie crust. Place remaining pie crust or mashed potatoes over the top.
3. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.