1. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt and pepper, and paprika. Dredge the steaks in the flour mixture, and place in the skillet. Brown steaks on both sides, and remove from heat.
2. In a slow cooker, alternate layers of steak, green bell pepper, red bell
pepper, onion, and tomatoes.
3. Cover, and cook 6 to 8 hours on Low, until steaks are very tender.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.