2 Tbsp runny honey (if you use a honey and vanilla yogurt use only 2 tsp. of honey)
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
2 passion fruit
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) On a chopping board, cut the cheeks from the mango. Cut the flesh from around the mango stone. Using a spoon, scoop the flesh from the mango cheeks and put all the mango in a blender.
2) Chop the banana and cut the tops off the strawberries. Put the banana, strawberries, yogurt, milk, ice, honey and ice cream in the blender. Put the lid on, and blend until the mixture is smooth. Turn the power off and remove the lid.
3) Cut the passion fruit in half. Using a small spoon, scoop out the passion fruit pulp, add it to the smoothie, and stir until mixed together. The flavor of your smoothie will change with the ripeness of the fruit. Use overripe bananas for a sweeter taste.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.