1. Mix together cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla.
2. Press 1 pkg. crescent rolls in a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Spread cream cheese mixture on top. Layer other pkg. of crescent rolls on top.
3. Melt 1/2 cup sugar & 1/2 cup butter in microwave. Pour on top, sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.