1. Sift flour, salt & baking powder into a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Add milk & stir lightly with a fork until a soft dough forms.
2. Turn out on a floured surface & knead lightly, about 20 times. Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut 2 inch rounds.
3. Bake in 450°F oven, about 20 minutes or until brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.