2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add the packed brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat on medium speed until mixture is fluffy.
3. Add the eggs and the vanilla; beat well. At low speed, beat in the flour. With a wooden spoon, stir in the rolled oats and the raisins or chocolate.
4. Using 1/4 cup dough for each cookie, drop the dough 3 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Press the dough into 4-inch circles.
5. Bake the cookies in a 375 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until the edges are golden. Let the cookies stand for 1 minute. Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.