2 lb pork picnic or side bacon belly (cut into bite-sized cubes)
3 tablespoons oil
1 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 head garlic (finely chopped), portioned into two
3 pieces laurel (bay leaves)
1 teaspoon peppercorn
1 cup water
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a deep skillet, brown pork in oil.
2. Add vinegar, soy sauce, first portion of garlic, laurel, peppercorn and water. Bring to a boil, lower the fire and cook uncovered for 10 minutes. When it gets too dry, just add 1/2 cup of water. Cover and let simmer until pork becomes tender.
3. In another pan, cook remaining garlic until golden-brown. Add pork and pour the rest of the adobo sauce. Serve hot.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.