1. Brown the ground turkey in non-stick skillet. Add spaghetti sauce and mushrooms; mix with meat. Spray crock-pot with non-fat cooking spray. Pour half of turkey mixture into slow cooker.
2. In bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, 1/4 cup mozzarella & Italian seasoning. Lay half the pepperoni slice on tip of turkey mixture. Spread half of cheese mixture over pepperoni. Repeat layers, finishing by sprinkling the remaining mozzarella on top
3. Cover, cook on low for 4-4 1/2 hours.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.