1. In a large bowl, drain pineapple well, reserving chunks.
2. Drain all fruit very well (it can all be dumped together - using one strainer).
3. Dump pudding into pineapple juice & mix very well until smooth.
4. Stir the well-drained fruit (other than the banana) into the pudding mixture.
5. The banana should be added just before serving to prevent browning.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.