Celery and onions, roughly chopped - to season water (optional)
1 large (but NOT super sized) bag Doritos
1 family size can cream of chicken soup
1/3 can milk
8 oz Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
Scallions or chives to garnish (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Boil chicken breasts in pot of water until cooked. Add some celery and onions for flavor if desired. This should take about 30-35 minutes depending on the size of the breasts. Remove chicken from water and allow to cool until you can handle it. You may want to cover it with plastic wrap and stick it in the fridge for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile, evenly pour the entire bag of Doritos into an ungreased 9x13 baking pan. Once you can handle the chicken, remove it from the bones, almost "shredding" it by hand into thin pieces. Discard the skin and bones, and place the shredded chicken into a large bowl. Add the entire can of soup plus 1/3 can of milk to the chicken and gently stir until combined. Pour the chicken and soup mixture on top of the Doritos using the back of a spoon to spread it. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and garnish with the scallions or chives if you like.
3. Bake for about 25 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F oven. You want it heated through just until bubbly, but you don't want the chips to burn. Allow to cool 5 min, then cut into squares and serve as you would a lasagna. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.