1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray. Mix butter, milk, chives, salt and garlic powder. Mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika.
2. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. butter.
3. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.