2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (or pasta of your choice)
2 Tablespoons butter
1 medium sweet onion, diced
large 3 or 4 unpeeled tomatoes, diced
Salt and/or pepper
1 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Cook macaroni in boiling water, according to package.
2) Drain macaroni, but don't rinse it.
3) Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion for 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes. Cook until onion turns golden brown. Add salt and/or pepper to taste.
4) Add macaroni and cheddar cheese to skillet. Toss mixture together over medium-low heat until cheese has melted.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.