2 bag s chocolate chips or candy melting chocolate
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Heat the corn syrup just under boiling. Empty coconut flakes into a bowl. Pour warmed corn syrup over coconut, mix well and thoroughly, let set for one hour so coconut can absorb the corn syrup.
2) Wet hands in cold water and roll coconut mixture into small 1/2 inch balls and place on clean cookie sheet. When all coconut balls are done, let air dry for 10 minutes.
3) Melt chocolate in microwave or double broiler. Cover or dip the coconut balls in chocolate. Let dry completely for 25 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.