1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 pkg (1 lb. 10-oz.) frozen potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower with lemon-pepper seasoning meal starter
(If you rather red potatoes instead of frozen potatoes) 2-3 red potatoes, cut up to small pieces
1 cup water
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
2. Add frozen vegetables, contents of seasoning packet from meal starter and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender. stirring occasionally. (If red potatoes, bring to boil and put potatoes in boil until potatoes are soft then drained out water, add to vegetables.
3. Add soup; mix well. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.