4. Cover and chill till firm (1-2 hours) Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Roll dough into small balls and roll in white sugar.
6. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 9-10 minutes.
8. Leave on sheet one minute until set.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.