1. Set oven to 325°F. Arrange leftover turkey in bottom of baking dish.
2. Spread leftover dressing on top of turkey. Drizzle with some leftover gravy. Sprinkle cheese (to taste) over gravy layer. Last, layer mashed potatoes, drizzle with rest of gravy and cheese.
3. Bake approximately 20 - 30 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.