1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt margarine in 9" x 13" pan.
2. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over margarine to cover the bottom of the pan. Layer raisins, peanuts, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips in the pan. Pour can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over ingredients in pan.
3. Bake 30 minutes. Cool; cut into bars and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.