1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, with wooden spoon, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips just until combined.
2. On ungreased baking sheet, using slightly rounded teaspoonfuls, drop dough 2 inches apart. Do NOT flatten.
3. Bake 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed and golden. (Cookies will be soft). Place baking sheets On wire rack and let stand 5 minutes. Remove cookies from sheets and cool completely and Stand Back....they will go in a flash!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.