1. In large skillet, heat oil. Sauté vermicelli, garlic and onion until golden brown. Add bell pepper over medium-high heat.
2. Add rice, stock, water, pepper, and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked. Remove and discard bay leaf.
3. Cover and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and spring onion, serve hot.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.