cup 1/4 to 1/2 chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 1 1/2 quart casserole. In large saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine; remove from heat. Stir in sugar, unbeaten eggs, mashed bananas, then flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Blend. Stir in nuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
2. Pour batter into prepared casserole dish.
3. Bake 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, then remove from casserole.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.