1. Brown your ground beef through. Add your soup, green chilies and your enchilada sause. Mix this up smoothly.
2. Line your casserole dish with corn chips. Slice 1/4 of the Velveeta cheese and cover the chips. Pour a layer of the soup and beef mixture over the cheese covered chips. Repeat this until you have 4 layers of chips cheese and meat mixture. Cover the final top layer with Chips and Cheese.
3. Bake in oven at 325°F for 30 - 35 minutes until it bubbles and cheese is melted not burned.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.