1 small can enchilada sauce (mild or hot las pallmas)
10 corn tortillas, cut in half and in half again
2 cans (6 oz. each) sliced black olives
1 pkg (2 cup) Kraft Shredded Cheese Combo Jack and Cheddar
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Brown meat with onion and bell pepper. Drain and set aside.
2. Combine soups, 1 soup can water and enchilada sauce in a medium sauce pan. Heat to blend together and set aside.
3. Cut tortillas into pieces each uncooked.
4. Use a 13x9 pan or a 3 or 4 qt casserole dish and layer the ingredients:
- 1st layer soup mixture to cover bottom of pan
- Cut tortillas to cover bottom
- Meat mixture
- Olives and Kraft Cheese
- Start layers all over again starting with soup and ending with cheese.
5. Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till bubbly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.