2 pkgs (8 oz. each) Kraft Mexican Four Cheese Shredded
1/2 jar salsa
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Spray 13x9 pan with non-stick spray, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Ground your hamburger and follow the taco seasoning package to complete. Mix the tomatoes with the ground beef mixture until well mixed (set aside until ready to use).
2. Cook the chicken strips according to the fajita seasoning package (set aside until ready to use). Slice the yellow onions in 1/4" rings. Slice the tortillas in 1" strips (should only take about three torts).
3. Line bottom of pan with 1/3 of the tortillas. Layer the chicken strips on the tortillas. Sprinkle 3/4 of one package of Mexican Cheese. Layer 1/3 of the tortillas over the cheese. Layer the ground beef mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 pkg. of cheese along with 1/4 pkg. of the other cheese. Layer remaining tortillas over the cheese. Spread 1/2 jar of salsa over the tortillas. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 pkg. of Mexican Cheese. Line the onions if desired on top.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reads over 160 degrees. Let the casserole cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.