1-2 lb lean ground beef (optional, I sometimes leave out the beef)
1 can spaghetti sauce (you may want to use an additional can if making large batch)
1 box large shells
1 large container and 1 small container ricotta cheese
1 large pkg. (16 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste & season
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Brown beef, and drain. Add beef to spaghetti sauce.
2, Cook shells according to box directions, but cut short till shells are about 1/2 done, drain.
3. Mix together ricotta, mozzarella cheese (leave some for top), egg and seasonings, and parsley flakes.
4. Spoon about 1 tsp. of ricotta mixture into shells, place onto baking sheet or into casserole dish, until all shells are filled and placed. Spoon about 2 Tbsp. of sauce mixture over each shell. Sprinkle with leftover mozzarella cheese.
5. Cook in a 375 degrees F oven for about 30-45 minutes until shells are done.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.