1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large saucepan combine cherries, sugar, flour and 3 tablespoons water. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cherries are thawed and juices thicken. Gently stir in raspberries and vanilla.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate with half the pastry. Spoon fruit mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Trim crust even with edge of pie plate.
3) Brush edge of crust with a little water. Top with remaining crust. Turn under edges and crimp to seal. Brush crust with milk and sprinkle with sugar, if desired. Cut slits in top crust to allow steam to escape.
4) Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden and filling bubbles in center. Cool on wire rack. Serve with ice cream of whipped cream if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.