1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare pie crusts as directed on package for two-crust pie using 9 inch pie pan.
2. Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes or until tender. Add flour, salt, and pepper, stir until well blended. Gradually stir in broth and milk, cooking and stirring until bubbly and thickened. Add chicken and mixed vegetables; mix well. Remove from heat.
3. Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan. Top with second crust, seal edges and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.