1) Combine 16 bean soup mix, bay leaves, oregano, chicken stock and water (liquid should cover mixture by 1-2 inches) in crock-pot. Cook on high for 2 hours.
2) Add remaining ingredients and shift cooker to low and cook for additional 3 hours. For more zing, add cayenne or crushed red pepper when adding second set of ingredients.
3) Serve as complete meal or over rice. Freezes well.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.