16 oz bag frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, beans)
Salt and pepper
1 pkg shredded cheddar cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 2 qt. casserole dish. Heat mashed potatoes in microwave.
2. In a large skillet, sauté meat, onions, and garlic until meat is browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Drain excess fat and return to pan over medium heat.
3. Stir in beef broth, ketchup, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil, simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Mix cornstarch with a little bit of water to make a paste and add to skillet with frozen vegetables. Cook until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Top with mashed potatoes.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until top begins to brown. Remove from oven, add shredded cheese, return to oven and bake for remaining 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. While dish is cooking, make extra beef broth into light gravy using cornstarch. Use as gravy for mashed potatoes. Serve with flaky biscuits or crescent rolls.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.