1. Start browning your meat. Prepare your peppers; clean them, cut tops off, and take the seeds out. Start chopping the onions and have the rice cooking.
2. Get out a casserole dish or if you have a slow cooker and get that ready. Get out a large bowl and combine everything except the peppers, stir everything together. Than have a pretty good spoon and start to stuff those peppers almost to the top.
3. After all the peppers are stuffed, place them in your casserole dish or the crock-pot at 400 degrees F or at high if it's your crock-pot. Cook them until the peppers are soft or they start to fall apart; that's when you will know when there ready.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.