1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium pan, boil water. Remove from heat, add rice, and let stand 5 minutes.
2. In a 9x13 baking dish, mix rice, chicken, cream of mushroom soup, butter, milk, broccoli, onion, and cheese.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. Stir & serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.