1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium sauce pan, combine zucchini, squash, potatoes, and onion. Add water and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in small sauce pan. Stir in flour and bouillon. Gradually add milk. Cook and stir until bouillon melts and sauce thickens.
3. Layer vegetables, sauce, and cheese. Repeat layers.
4. Bake 25 minutes. Top with extra cheese or crackers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.