1. Cook the brownies. This usually takes about 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl, put in one brownie. On top of the brownie, put on the scoops of ice cream.
3. Add the hot fudge and whipped cream. Finally, put the cherry on top. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.