1. In a blender, put in the ice, water, and lemon juice in that order. Then put in the fruit - this order does not matter.
2. Blend for about 10 seconds. Hand-stir for about 2-3 minutes. Blend until smooth or creamy.
3. Put in glasses and cover with plastic wrap. Put in refrigerator and chill for about 5-7 minutes. Serve right away, or keep refrigerated. May also be served with ice cubes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.