1) Remove gravy packet or extra parts from turkey breast. Place onion, celery and bay leaf in cavity of turkey.
2) In 5-to-6-quart slow cooker, place turkey. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In small bowl, mix bouillon and water until granules dissolved; pour over turkey.
3) Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours. Remove bay leaf.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.