1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
4 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4" slices (about 4 cups)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In small bowl, combine soup, paprika and pepper.
2. In greased 2 - qt. oblong baking dish, arrange potatoes in overlapping rows. Sprinkle with cheese; spoon soup mixture over cheese.
3. Cover with foil; bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork - tender.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.