1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; mix well. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla until well-blended. Add to the flour and beat until smooth.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat 1-inch of oil over medium-high heat until hot, but not smoking.
3. Holding a finger over the bottom of a funnel with a 5/8-inch opening; pour 1/2 cup of batter into the funnel. Drizzle the batter into the hot oil, swirling it into circles from the center outward. Fry until golden, turning once. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.