2 boxes (4 - 4 1/2 cup serving size each) no sugar/no fat vanilla pudding & pie filling
1/2 cup 2% milk
2 9- in ch graham cracker pie shells
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a bowl cream together 1/2 of the evaporated milk and the cream cheese and the almond extract.
2. In another bowl or a blender (I prefer a blender on puree) mix together the cherries and the rest of the evaporated milk, until light and airy. Add the cherry mixture to the cream cheese mixture (mixing a low speed increasing speed until well mixed.)
3. Slowly add the 2 boxes of vanilla pudding using the 2% milk to keep a consistency that will be light and fluffy. (Usually mix another 2 minutes.)
4. Add to pie shells, refrigerate at least 4 hours, and then serve with favorite topping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.