1. Scoop all the peanut butter, and powdered sugar in one bowl and blend together with hands.
2. Place the margarine in a small sauce pan and wait till it melts.
3. Pour in the chocolate chips and don't stop stirring.
4. After the chocolate chips are melted and the peanut butter mix is all nice and hard, get a cookie sheet. Place some wax paper at the bottom, and press and smooth out the peanut butter first.
5. Pour out the melted chocolate chips on top on the peanut butter.
6. Place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to overnight and cut up in squares and enjoy.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.