1. Place the sliced sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute for 5-10 minutes, turning often, until well browned. Drain excess fat. Set sausage aside.
2. In the same skillet, over medium heat, combine the green and red peppers, onion and butter. Saute for 10 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
3. Add the sausage and stir together well. Add the sweet and sour sauce, cayenne pepper and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, allowing all the flavors to blend.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.