1) Take chicken and soak in milk for about 10 minutes.
2) Then take chicken pieces and cut a slit from one end to the other, but still leaving the piece connected. Use 1 tablespoon of the lemon and pepper seasoning and sprinkle it evenly in the middle and on top of the chicken piece. Repeat this step to each piece. Then roll the chicken in the corn flakes. Stick a toothpick in the middle of each piece if chicken is falling apart or becoming messy.
3) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Put all pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.