2 package s (4 cup size) no sugar/no fat vanilla pudding & pie filling
2 graham cracker pie shells (9-inch)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a blender mix lemon juice, almond extract, and cherries together on puree setting until blended.
2. In a mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, evaporated milk, and pudding mix until well blended. Mix cherry mixture with cream cheese mixture until very well mixed (at least 2 minutes)
3. Add mixture to pie shells.
4. Refrigerate 4 hours and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.