1 large bag pasta, prefer mini lasagna noodles or wide egg noodles
1 lb hamburger
1 clove garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 small container cottage cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 can olives, sliced (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a 5 qt. pot, cook pasta according to bag instructions, drain.
2. Brown hamburger, add garlic and spices.
3. Put hamburger in cooked noodles, add spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese and stir. Add cheese in small intervals, stir until melted, repeat until all cheese in melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.