1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 15x10x1-inch pan; lightly flour. In large bowl, beat cake mix, milk, melted butter, and 3 eggs on low speed 30 seconds, beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
2. Make cookie mix as directed on package using softened butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls evenly over batter in pan.
3. Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Spread frosting over top of cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.