1 container (8 oz.) Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Wash hands. Rinse chicken breasts with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add chicken and cook, covered and turning once, about 6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from skillet.
2. Cook onion in same pan over medium heat 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with paprika; cook 1 minute. Return chicken to skillet; add broth (or substitute water with chicken bouillon). Cover; cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until done.
3. Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through (do not let boil).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.