1. Cream sugar, butter and Crisco until light and fluffy. Add whole eggs, one at a time; beating well after each addition. Then add flavoring and beat well. Add flour mixed with baking powder alternately with milk. Start and end with flour. Fold in toffee.
2. Put into tube pan that has been well greased and floured.
3. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes at 300°F to 350°F oven. When done, remove from pan after 10 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.